Build it right the first time or improve existing siding & Windows with Difilippo Brothers residential and commercial services. Our staff of highly-trained craftsmen have years of siding install experience with:
- Multi-unit apartment complexes.
- Commercial properties.
- Residential home projects.
We offer the highest quality siding materials and supplies and our siding & windows team is comprised of the best consultants, installers and siding & window experts in the Tri-State area. Our siding & windows projects encompass new installations, remodels and repair.
Purchasing a home is one of the most expensive and rewarding investments you can make. Comfort, protection from the elements, and durability are aspects sometimes taken for granted. But living in the East can introduce factors that lead to problems such as water infiltration, condensation, mold and mildew associated with sub-standard siding materials, products or construction methods. Improper installation of siding, vapor barriers, and sealants can allow structural problems to arise.
Contact Difilippo Brothers Construction for any residential or commercial siding project when:
- You want the best siding installed correctly for new construction.
- Previously installed defective siding allowing mushroom growth, crumbling, mildew or mold buildup.
- Appearance issues such as paint bubbling, problems with premature aging (chalky surface).
- Corrective actions and restorations of sub-surface materials is required due to deteriation and mold.
If your windows are allowing air infiltration (drafts) or moisture buildup between window panes or fogging (caused by seal failure), your windows are an energy liability. These are reasons to consider replacing your existing windows, in addition to these benefits:
- Improve energy efficiency by 10-25%.
- Reduce noise transmission from outside your home.
- Improve security.
- Improve the curb appearance of your home with new windows and several trim styles.
- Reduce sun fade on upholstered fabrics, carpet and drapes.
Things to consider when selecting windows:
- High-E Windows – Sunlight can be an asset or a detriment. It is important to determine which areas of your home are subjected to direct sunlight. A costly problem associated with direct sunlight is the fading of carpet, upholstered furniture or drapes. If fading is an issue or problem, new High-E windows are a solution.
- Low-E Windows – If summer heat buildup inside is a problem due to direct sunlight, Low-E glass is recommended.
- Noise Control – The advanced design of new windows not only provides energy efficiency, but a reduction in outside noise as well. New windows are an effective way to enjoy a quiet home.
Contact Difilippo Brothers Construction to learn about the many styles of windows available and for the best products to fit your application.